If you’re about to undertake a commercial construction project of any kind or are facing opposition and need a competent litigator in your corner, you can have confidence in your decision to turn to a seasoned Long Island construction lawyer from David A. Gallo & Associates LLP. Contact us today to learn more about our construction litigation services and how we can assist you through the legal process ahead.
Why Hire a Construction Lawyer from Our Firm?
Construction law is complex, and whether you’re drafting up contracts, facing a business dispute, or otherwise, the future of your project likely hinges on the lawyer you choose to represent you. Speak with our Long Island, NY real estate litigation lawyers so you can tell us your goals and so we can get started working on your case.
Our Construction Law Services
David A. Gallo & Associates LLP proudly helps commercial clients with all aspects of construction and real estate law. Just some of the things we can help with are as follows:
- Real Estate & Construction Disputes: Real estate and construction law are complex, and often, disputes over contracts, methods of building, materials to use, and more will arise. Our firm has extensive experience resolving these conflicts both through mediation and, if necessary, litigation.
- Construction Liens: Our firm has extensive experience helping clients file liens, ensuring they are properly drafted, and even representing claim holders in disputes.
- Bank Loans & Mortgages: Negotiating mortgage and bank loan terms is a significant part of many construction transactions. It is always best to proceed with an attorney with extensive experience doing so.
- Land Purchases: Purchasing land for development can sometimes be more complex than it appears. Complications with the land can be discovered, disputes can arise, and more. For this reason, it is always best to purchase a plot of land only with a seasoned lawyer in your corner. Our team can help ensure you make informed decisions at every turn.
- Home Improvement Contracts: Home improvement contracts have to meet several criteria, and their terms must be clear and legally binding. Our firm has experience drafting lump-sum contracts, contracts for time and materials, and a wide range of other home improvement contracts. David A. Gallo & Associates LLP can ensure your contract protects your rights and the rights of the homeowner you’re working with.
- Condominium Development: Condominium development is overseen by a long list of rules and regulations, and it’s imperative you hire an attorney with knowledge of important matters such as zoning, building permits, contracts involved in condo development, and more.
Contact Our Construction Lawyers Today
The bottom line is that if you need legal guidance through any construction-related matter, you can have confidence in your decision to turn to us for help. Contact David A. Gallo & Associates LLP today.